By Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Karla Zimmerman
Lonely Planet: The world's major trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to all of the such a lot suitable and up to date suggestion on what to work out, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, hike via Cape Breton Highlands nationwide Park, and soak up the dreamy beach attraction of Peggy's Cove; all together with your depended on go back and forth significant other. Get to the center of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island shuttle Guide:
- Color maps all through
- Highlights and itineraries convey you the best solution to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit information, and costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra worthwhile shuttle adventure - together with artwork, historical past, maritime tune, neighborhood delicacies, and the region's setting
- Coverage of Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St Johns, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, our such a lot complete advisor to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for a consultant involved in Montreal & Quebec urban? try out Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City consultant for a complete examine what each one of those towns has to supply.
- Looking for extra vast insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Canada consultant for a accomplished examine all of the nation has to supply or Discover Canada, a photo-rich advisor involved in the country's such a lot renowned attractions.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, and Celeste Brash, Caroline Sieg, and Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major commute advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet's project is to allow curious tourists to event the realm and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.